Tue, Nov 14|
Strong Talk: Managing Stress This Holiday Season
Transform your holiday experience with the science of stress management
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2023, 3:00 PM – Nov 15, 2023, 4:00 PM
Missoula, 1502 Dearborn Ave, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
About the event
The holiday season is synonymous with joy and celebration. Still, the preparations and gatherings often bring a heavy dose of stress, impacting not just your mood but your overall health and well-being. How do you navigate the tightrope between holiday demands and health?
Join Emily Linton, a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, for an invaluable 'Strong Talk' that will reveal how to decipher good stress from bad stress along with tips on what you can do to better manage stress this season. This session will equip you with:
- Differentiate Good Stress from Bad Stress: Understand the unique effects of stress on your overall well-being.
- Decode Cortisol: Understand the science behind cortisol and its far-reaching impacts on your health.
- Sleep Science: Learn how you can manage cortisol levels with better sleep habits.
- Nourish Your Body: Discover how nutritious choices can impact your stress-levels and health.
- Self-Care Mastery: Get practical self-care tips to maintain optimal cortisol levels, even amid holiday chaos.
Join us and receive gifts of knowledge that you can use to make your celebrations happy and healthy.